Monday, July 30, 2007

Where is summer going?


YEAHHH! I cannot quite believe it but Ty is now 11 months! Cliche I know but where did the time go? many times over the past months we have commented that she definitely does not look like a baby but a little girl....particularly when I (finally) started to get pictures printed and put into albums!


Which also means Sebastian is about to leave to have his 'fun in sand' LOL Though I don't know that he would describe being in the Box that way. He will miss Ty's first birthday but only by a couple of days so we are having 2 parties - one on her actualy birthday (I couldn't just let that day go by with nothing) and then a bigger party once Daddy is back :-) My friend Lori is all for it so she will be my accomplice! Something tells me Tyler won't mind having 2 parties,....okay, she won't remember having 2 parties but Mom won't mind either!


The other reason I fell like summer is fast fading away is the weather. I hope it warms up again soon. It was great in July - hot actually and this past week the temperature dropped enough at night that I have been putting Ty is fleece PJ's! Daytimes have been sometimes sunny with clouds suddenly rushing in making you think a big storm is brewing...then it rains a LITTLE and then disappears again?!? WTH? Strange that it can supposedly be around 15+C but it sure won't feel like it. Someone commented that they heard once the kids get out of school that is when the temp starts to drop aka that its the beginning of the end of summer....the German kids got out last Friday LOL so that timing wouldbe about right! I hope that isn't true - I am NOT NOT ready for summer to be over!










2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

awww....I can't wait to see and read all about Ty's parties!

Joy Chalmers said...

Oh wow - you're not joking! She does look like a little girl. What a doll... growing up so fast (has it really been a year?) We miss you guys so much!