Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Good Morning!



Well not a lot to update here. Sebastian took off late last week. He is in Cali now and, according to him, very busy and hot! LOL I think it is close to 100 F there right now (we have rain - not sure which is better!).

Back at home here we are here playing catch up :) I have catching up with my trading to do and, having just found out that we maaaay be in the house longer than a year, I have decided to go ahead and do some decorating that I initially figured we wouldn't do because of the time lines. We have also been talking about taking a trip once Sebastian is back home so I am researching that as well. Man I wish the dollar would go back up! OH and planning Ty's 1 yr birthday :-)

Ty is, as always, keeping me busy too. She now has 4 teeth on the bottom and 2 on top. I don't know if that is all she will get or if she is getting more - for how much she is chewing on stuff I think there may be more coming sooner than later but time will tell.

Units here are deploying - including some of our neighbors. So we (my neighbor and I) are planning a get-together Friday at our house for family members left behind making it lasagna & wine night! Nothing makes deployments easy but knowing we are all here together (hopefully) makes things easier.

Thats about it for now! Hope everyone is doing great :)

1 comment:

KDoug said...

I love the pictures of the dogs with Ty. Too cute. I see that they have totally accepted her. That's great. I'm taking notes on the whole dog vs. kid thing. So far Gracie and Havick are doing pretty well with Peyton.

Take care,

Kel