Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Sorry I have not blogged in a bit but as I am sure is true with everyone else, Christmas kinda side tracked us :-)

We stayed true to our word that we were home for Christmas....we left for Ramstein the next day LOL We stayed there for 4 days eating shopping and site-seeing (yes in that order) and then came home for 2 days and now we are in Garmisch (Alps) so Sebastian can get some skiing in before his leave is over. We are only here for a couple days so we will make the most of it though we now have Internet in the room (hotel did not before) so I may be able to throw some pics up if i can find them over the next couple days...

WOW 2008...that just does not seem real. Of course the thought that by the end of this year there will be 4 of us celebrating New Years is still mindboggling as well :) My biggest New Years resolution is to re-prioritize I know I am not the only one doing this so any thoughts, suggestions, prayers good mojo are appreciated LOL (Ok family, stop laughing now...Seriously I'm going to do this) Basically it comes down to making my family and work the big 2 and figuring out how to make them work together. You'd think working from home would make that easier...Nope No such luck - if anything I think it makes it worse but I digress...what else is there you may ask?? Travelling, housecleaning (gawd that never ends), errands, 2 X 80 pound furballs who think they are human, friends, etc Basically everything else. Trying to stay on top of everything is simply not going to work so the big challenge for me will be letting things...ahem....slide.

One last note (and then I will have to add more later as I am getting the 'lets go already' from Ty and Sebastian) is that Ty WALKED! Ok to clarify she has been standing and taking one/two step and then sitting down again for about 6 weeks (she thinks its hilareous) but on 30 Dec at Ramstein she walked about 4 feet back and forth between Sebastian and me. Sweet. I know my days are now numbered LOL

Ok - off to dinner. Hugs to all and hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!!

No comments: