Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update

Well it has been a busy couple of weeks! Sebastian has been in Tel Aviv for the past couple of weeks shadowing the guy he is replacing and getting some other things done on his end...We finalllly got the orders late last week so I have been running around making arrangements on this end. Originally we thought we would be there by the end of this month but that is not going to happen LOL so it is looking like the 2nd week of August.



Aside from orders I was relieved to find out that Alex's passport is finally in and we should get it next week hopefully here in Graf. I don't have any new pictures of the pudgling since Sebastian took the camera with him!!! I will take some pictures once he is back of the kids - I cannot beleive how Alex has grown. When she was 6 weeks she weighed 12 POUNDS..yes I said 12 - thats not a typo!!! I weighed her last night again (now about 7 weeks) and we are at 13 pounds...the girl does not miss any of her 15 meals a day LOL but I am still surprised. Tyler was a big girl too, but I don't remember her growing out of so many outfits by 6/7 weeks!



That pretty much has been it for the past couple weeks - PCS'ing with 2 kids and 2 dogs takes over your life :-) Will try to update again soon!

No comments: