Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random moments....


Ahhh being a Mom......pic above Sebastian took in one of my more faaaabulous moments LOL





Did ya know that peas are funny??



Tyler & Alex dressed up to go pick up Dad from the airport (coming back from Ramstein)



Awww sisterly love!




Mooooom!!! You weren't supposed to see that LOL





But who could resist this face?!?!




Helping Mom at the computer

Its been busy but not with anything terribly exciting. I am throwing this up quickly while waiting for the Domino's dude (lol yes we get Domino's) because my stove crapped out and I am waiting for them to come fix it tomorrow (keeping fingers crossed). Its gas stove and the ignitor would not turn off last night - just kept clinking and firing away so off went the gas and now we wait. Cannot say I am that upset that I can't cook tonight. Sebastian is out for dinner as his office has people in town so I figure its karma's way of evening it out :-) lol Now had I only thought to pick up coooold beer I'd be set!

1 comment:

KDoug said...

Great pics. They look like they're enjoying each other. Keep those photos for when they're fighting over toys or boys!