Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bad Blogger!


Sigh...yup that's me - a bad bad blogger who has been AWOL for over a month! Sorry!!! October to November just kinda spun out of control....

Sebastian's parents were here for 3 weeks which was fun. Ty got to get to know the Pastor side grandparents again and it was great to visit and check out some new sites around Germany. I will post pictures in the next day or two (promise!)


Aside from that yours truly has been 'under the weather' for over a month...yup that long. It sucked; nausea, sinus/allergy attacks, exhaustion, more nausea.....but then again what do you expect in your 1st Trimester of PREGNANCY!? :-) Yes we are expecting again, but this time I will not have to deal with the summer heat! My current due date on/about my birthday: 5 June. We are both really excited and looking forward to our newest addition though the idea of "family of 4" when traveling, hitting restaurants, etc is taking some getting used to :)
Sebastian is already convinced that it will be another girl and that he will officially and permanently be outnumbered LOL I am not so sure - but we'll have to wait a while and see.
I must now go feed the hungry mouth that is already here :-) When it comes to food, patience is not her strong suit! I will post more this weekend.
Take care!



2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting, Lori! I am glad that you now have a blog, so we can keep up with your pregnancy!

Here's to no more nausea!!!

KDoug said...

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. YAY!!!! So - are you feeling the same now as you did with Ty? I'm going to guess girl because Sebastian definitely has the patience for two girls. Why not? Rob's convinced that we're going to have a whole basketball team of girls if that's what it takes for him to get his boy :)