Friday, January 16, 2009

Food poisoning & Pizza

Well Sebastian has another case of food poisoning. This is the 3rd time while here (I have had it once); and it is definitely the worst of the three. I keep telling him to keep drinking water and to stick to broth/clear soups till it's over.

Apparently he is at the point of feeling hungry occassionally but is not over the hill yet (I can relate, it really suucks to be at that point)...but will my darling husband listen to me? No. What does he crave? His ever-loving PIZZA. With anchovies. UGHHHHHHH! For all that is holy that is just not natural. He just laughs and says something about eating pizza on his deathbed...

I'm telling ya it's....just....not...normal LOL :)

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

What's not normal is y'all are getting food poisoning so often! Girl - where are y'all eating?

Lori said...

Believe it or not - eat time has happened at a different restaurant here!

Sometimes you know to worry b/c you'll have chicken pieces (on a kebab/stick, in salads,etc) & a piece won't be cooked all the way ...Other times I think its just a cross-contamination kind of thing..sucks!

We have eaten in 16 different countries (thanks facebook!) and we never had this happen before. Lucky Ty doesnt eat much when out! She just wants her chicken nuggets & fries