Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Makes sense - but toooo surreal

Okay I was emailed a link to an Israeli website that gives you pointers on what to do if you are in rocket/mortar attack, a missle attack, a terrorist attack... WOW Yeah no one linked us up with this site when we were making our decision to come here :)

Think about it. A population who has been undergoing this for so long that they have a website with instructions on what to do "if"....Meanwhile our (north american) sites tell you what to do if you get a flat!

You have to see this yourselves

http://www.oref.org.il/315-en/PAKAR.aspx

1 comment:

KDoug said...

I'm so glad you commented on this because everytime I saw something on the news I asked Rob "are the Pastors okay?" I literally mean everytime. He got annoyed with my question - how far are they from where the mortar attacks are taking place? You know I'm not real good with geography or anything like that. I just knew it was Isreal. So then I would ask "give it to me like how far it is from here in Fayetteville to where they are?" This conversation went on and on. Rob was just happy I was actually interested in something to do with foreign affairs.

Glad to hear you're okay! When do you come back to Bragg? :)