Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas is Coming!




Well we are mostly done with decorating here.....still cannot believe we are about to enter December!! Then again, it took till into (late) September to get mostly settled in - add the permanent summer here and I guess that explains a lot of it :-P

Girls are liking Christmas. Ty is MUCH more into it this year than ever before and I am grateful that I have advent calendars that start tomorrow so that the question of how many more sleeps followed by my inadequate explanation of how many more than 5 is that? (I can show her how many but because the answer does not please her she tries to barter it back down lol) Alexandra is just going with the flow, waking up in the morning to the new Christmas tree with a big smile and an "OOOOOhhhhh pwetty chrismas tree!" Only one ornament broken in the last 24 hours so I figure we are off to a good start :)

Oddly most of our Christmas shopping is also done...with our shopping spree of late the Pastor family here are mostly taken care of :) We will of course get a few more small things for the girls for the morning of (ugh and I still have stockings to do), but other than that most of it is done. I have a couple packages to mail tomorrow and it will be a light load the next couple weeks! YEAA!!

Girls checking out the lights........

No comments: