Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back from Heidelberg

Time flies when you are having fun LOL Well we made it back from Heidelberg last Friday (Sebastian was in a course there so we tagged along for the ride) and I learned a few things on that trip....One, I still hate stau's (aka traffic jams on the autobahn), Ty likes to be up at night in hotel rooms, Heidelberg is more beautiful than I remembered and, oh yeah - did I mention I hate stau's!???! Especially with a 9-10 month old who has decided she does NOT want to be in her car seat anymore and nothing you do is going to make her happy!

Fortunately she is not a fussy eater and likes her food :-) All kinds of it! It does not matter that I feed her before we go out to eat, nooooo she still wants what we are having. I swear some nights I don't know where she puts it all!




MMMMMM - RIBS!!

She can't eat one but she does a good job pretending provided there is still
some b-que sauce left on it!




Look!! No Hands!

That was the 'clean shot' LOL You do not want to know what her shirt
looked like by the time we left :)

It was fun but between that and the Paris trip I am not looking to do anymore traveling soon. I love going to see other places but Europe summer traffic and hotel rooms with baby have definitely made me more hesitant. Maybe if we took a train - at least then we could keep Ty occupied and she is not stuck in a seat for hours at a time...I know there is a long weekend approaching - July 4th - cannot believe that July is next week! I swear if I blink I will miss the summer.

No comments: