Friday, June 8, 2007

Salzburg, Austria

Here is Salzburg!




Miss Tyler getting ready in the hotel room LOL



Come on guys! Its time for breakfast!!!




Salzburg!! Beautiful city with lot of narrow old streets and great food :-) It also has one of the biggest intact fortresses that we have ever seen - definitely worth checking out.






The pictures below are from inside the fortress





They had a marrionette museum inside. Normally not something I would go out of my way to check out - but it was really amazing. The detail on these things is incredible and the arm strength and coordination it must take - wow.



Ty decides they are not that interesting haha







Views from the fortress wall....anyone interested in old churches? There are 4 of them in this square - all big, varying in ages and amazing. I cannot recall what this one is called....





And now for the all important



ICE CREAM BREAK!!!

LOL That was a lot of climbing you know! :-) We have many other pictures of Salzburg, the old church/grotto embedded in the hillside, the egg store...but I think I have pictured this blog to death already.

I will try to do one more blog today which will just be catch up misc kind of post.

hugs
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in my opinion, you can't put too many photos! Keep 'em coming!