Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Well here we go....

(Sitting at the table eating like a big girl!)


Well here it is - our first online site/blog LOL I had wanted to do a website but I am finding my time is mysteriously disappearing...and now that the munchkin (AKA 'the tornado', also known as Ty) has decided to start crawling today(!!!) I have officially given up hope of being able to complete the site..Thnks to Kelly and Roo for turning me onto this site!

Yup - Ty started crawling today. She has been scooting around on her butt for almost 6 weeks and we thought she was going to skip crawling altogether but nope! She was begun to wobble on all fours. I smiled the smile of a proud parent this afternoon....till I realized how much more quickly she can now go...(SIGH) This is when I finally accepted our lives have changed once again and the web site? LMAO yeah riggggght.....maybe later...

I cannot believe she is 9 months now. Time flies! Plus she looks more like 12 months.I don't know if pictures really show it. She is bucking the height curve for her age and is over the 50th percentile in height for a 12 month old. We had to do an emergency shop when we realized her only pair of jeans were making her poor legs look like stuff sausages. Those pants were 12 months..she is now in 18 month clothes. My arms are getting a killer workout :-)

Speaking of - she is pulling at my leg and fussing up a storm (she wants to type too) so I will publish this and see if I have this thing figured out! More to come on pictures from Paris last week and Salzburg before that....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Lori! Ty is BEAUTIFUL! She is such a perfect mix of the two of you!

Glad to see you have a blog. If you don't mind, I would like to add it as a link to mine.

Good to see y'all are doing well!!

Mariano said...

I assume that this is the way to go if you want to add your own comments.
As I said earlier your blog site is a very good way of getting information about the 3 of you.
Ty is advancing really fast now, you will have your hands full.
She turns nicer looking and shines happiness by the day.
Love and regards